The long-established store of the domestic guitar, Tokai musical instrument.
The old individual is evaluated now as vintage, and the skill of the craftsman who succeeded the making of musical instrument which does not change brings about a splendid musical instrument in those days without still changing.
The purely domestic tele Cass types that adopted the Alder materials whom I worked as well are received!
It is a rare model of the minimal production that adopted black paisley!
チョーキング等の弾き易さに配慮したフラット気味な指板と22フレットを採用し、職人の手により最終の削り出しがされる日本人の手に馴染むグリップと相まって弾き心地も良好。
It is the standard model that I can recommend to a beginner in peace without a range becoming insufficient.
I adopt Alder body, a rosewood finger version and am regular sound from a low tone without the habit that should be called the basics of the electric guitar to a high-pitched tone.
The width of the tone is wide and it is easy to play the flat finger version of 22 fret specifications and, without a harsh high level, turns in modern technic from clean to a distortion by the sound like the straight musical instrument made of the wood piercingly and can cope with various genres without a sense of incongruity.
BODY: Alder
NECK: Maple
FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
BRIDGE: TE-VB Bridge
PICKUPS: TE-Vintage MK3
CONTROLS: 1V.,1T.,3way-SW
The old individual is evaluated now as vintage, and the skill of the craftsman who succeeded the making of musical instrument which does not change brings about a splendid musical instrument in those days without still changing.
The purely domestic tele Cass types that adopted the Alder materials whom I worked as well are received!
It is a rare model of the minimal production that adopted black paisley!
チョーキング等の弾き易さに配慮したフラット気味な指板と22フレットを採用し、職人の手により最終の削り出しがされる日本人の手に馴染むグリップと相まって弾き心地も良好。
It is the standard model that I can recommend to a beginner in peace without a range becoming insufficient.
I adopt Alder body, a rosewood finger version and am regular sound from a low tone without the habit that should be called the basics of the electric guitar to a high-pitched tone.
The width of the tone is wide and it is easy to play the flat finger version of 22 fret specifications and, without a harsh high level, turns in modern technic from clean to a distortion by the sound like the straight musical instrument made of the wood piercingly and can cope with various genres without a sense of incongruity.
BODY: Alder
NECK: Maple
FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
BRIDGE: TE-VB Bridge
PICKUPS: TE-Vintage MK3
CONTROLS: 1V.,1T.,3way-SW