This Liberty square neck resonator guitar has mahogany sides, top, and back and is in like new condition. I bought it from Bill Blue ten years ago when he was making them in his Smyrna Florida shop. Its been played very very little and has been in a humidity controlled smoke free home. I believe it is a MAH 100 model. It has no scratches, ding, dents, or any other signs of use or abuse. Neck is perfectly straight, tuners all work like new. I know sound is subjective and difficult to describe but this guitar sounds teriffic to me. It is warm, with ample sustain and volume. The fit and finish of this instrument is absolutely perfect. You can find plenty online about these hard to find Liberty Resonators and for an inexpensive American made guitar they are simply impossible to beat. While some may consider this an entry level guitar, I beg to differ. These are quality instruments!